Laser Treatment for Fistula in Bangalore
Cure Fisutal in Just 1 Day
Advanced laser Treatment for Fistula in Bangalore
An Anal Fistula can be treated by the laser method. Laser treatment has a high success rate and many advantages over other methods of treatment. Over 95% of our patients report a happy return to their normal life activities on the same day or within 2 days. Dr. Varun Kumar J provides the treatment for any age people and any grade of Anal Fistula. Dr.Varun Kumar J provides the Best Laser Fistula Treatment in Bangalore. When the fistula is found it has to test for Crohn’s disease, intestinal inflammatory disease.
What is an Anal fistula?
An anal fistula is a minor tunnel that connects infected glands from inside the anus to the opening around the skin of the anus. The treatment part is discussed below.
Anal Fistula is an abnormal condition between two epithelial surfaces (anorectal canal and the perianal skin that is lined with granulation tissue). The fistula may harbour chronic (persistent) infection, this may discharge intermittently or continuously through the opening on to the skin.
Intermittent discharge is usually caused by cyclical accumulation of an abscess with associated discomfort and pain before some relief from discharge, which is followed by further accumulation. In the most severe cases, faecal material may also pass through the tunnel and cause soiling of underwear and skin irritation.
- Sitting for the long period of time, during toilet
- Chronic constipation
- Putting strain during bowel movement
- Family history may also the reason
Recto-vaginal fistula can cause a variety of symptoms:
- swelling and pain around the anus
- Foul or Bloody smell from around the anus opening
- Skin irritation around the drainage of the anus
- May have a fever and a feeling of fatigue
Laser surgery for fistula has more advantages over usual surgery. Laser procedure is the most advanced treatment for fistula. Few advantages of laser treatment is listed below:
- Very few chances of recurrence
- Minimal invasion
- Less blood loss
- Daycare procedure
- No recurrence
- No cuts
- No wounds
- Quick recovery
- No open wounds
- Keep the anal area clean
- Do not use scented soap and wipes
- Wear breathable or loose cloths which made of natural fabric or cotton
- Use disposable underwear if you have leaking stool
- Add more fiber content food
- Drink plenty of water