Hysterectomy treatment in Bangalore
Hysterectomy treatment is the surgical procedure of removing the uterus. A laparoscopic surgeon for hysterectomy provides the best treatment. Consult the doctor when you find symptoms. You will undergo a certain test for diagnosis for further procedures.
What is Hysterectomy?
Hysterectomy surgery is a surgical procedure of removing the woman’s uterus or womb. Then its ending menstruation and ability to become pregnant. There are many reasons for hysterectomy. The surgery can be performed for many reasons such as abnormal bleeding, certain chronic pain, and certain cancer.
Symptoms of Hysterectomy
- Fever, nausea or vomiting
- Chest pain
- Unusual vaginal discharge
- Urinating problem
The doctor uses a laparoscope, that has a high-resolution camera in the front and high-intensity light. And the doctor can see on the screen of the monitor. When that laparoscope enters the abdomen, the surgeon can perform the procedure.
Why a hysterectomy is performed?
- To control abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Endometriosis is a condition where uterine tissue of uterus grows outside the uterine cavity
- Adenomyosis is a condition where uterine tissue of uterus grows into the uterus
- Cervical or uterus cancer
- Leiomyomas or uterine fibroids increased in size, are causes bleeding
- Increase in Pelvic pain which is related to uterus and is not controlled by treatment
- Uterine prolapse, that can lead to difficulty for bowel movements